Hormones in Harmony

Living abundant joy through bio-psycho-spiritual balancing

Name:
Location: Ojai, California, United States

Welcome to Hormones in Harmony where I shall share pearls of wisdom gathered over two decades of consulting with the hormonally challenged. As a holistic nurse practitioner specializing in neuro-immune-endocrinology, I have merged my western education with eastern philosophies, but the key to being a successful healer is to embody physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. At 54, married for 32 years with two grown children, I strive to keep my Hormones in Harmony with a positive attitude, a loving environment, and faithful consumption of Genesis Gold.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

“It’s not a hot flash…It’s a power surge!” Menopause can be the worst of times or the best of times. Why not use this hormonal transition to empower yourself? Although still basking in the joys of perimenopause, on that occasional night I wake up over heated, the dream I just had is profound, sometimes a premonition, but always insightful. Menopausal women are some of my most insightful patients. Their hormonal swings serve to highlight life’s lessons and those who receive the blessings of such a profound transition journey far on their soul path. I love how eloquently hormones color the canvas of our lives. These tiny biochemical messengers have the power to transform us.

One of my dearest patients shared her menopausal moments with me. Time spent tuning her system with transdermal bio-identical hormones highlighted the void in her life. She had shut down the creative energies in her root chakra by refusing to use her gifts—a talented artist who spent most of her life pursuing what she believed to be more stable means of making a living. My goal in providing hormonal support is to use the bio-identicals to “sing” with the patient until her glands remember the tune and can perform a’capello. In that light, I recommended that this patient begin taking the nutraceutical I developed to balance the hypothalamus (the maestro of the entire neuro-immune-endocrine system). Within months of adding Genesis Gold® to her regime, this repressed artist emerged from hibernation with her own well balanced hormones and creative works multiplying in her office. Today she has her own studio and is one of the most beautifully vibrant women in my practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home