Hormones in Harmony

Living abundant joy through bio-psycho-spiritual balancing

Name:
Location: Ojai, California, United States

Welcome to Hormones in Harmony where I shall share pearls of wisdom gathered over two decades of consulting with the hormonally challenged. As a holistic nurse practitioner specializing in neuro-immune-endocrinology, I have merged my western education with eastern philosophies, but the key to being a successful healer is to embody physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. At 54, married for 32 years with two grown children, I strive to keep my Hormones in Harmony with a positive attitude, a loving environment, and faithful consumption of Genesis Gold.

Friday, November 10, 2006

I must apologize for my absence. I’ve spent the past week focusing my attentions on editing by first book due out this spring. Check it out at www.lovedancebooks.com.

This week, I had a patient come in looking for a miracle. I smiled and explained that there are no magic cures, but she insisted that I would get to the root of her ailment. Well, during the two hour consult, we dove deeply into her life, the history of her problem, the hormonal symptoms that others had attempted to treat. I took her hand and heart to heart, we emerged from the darkness of her despair and into the light of understanding.

I am blessed with a new wave of patients that are open to receive me. The healing begins when they acknowledge their ailments as symbolic representations of their beliefs. Yes, I support them biochemically with natural hormones and nutraceutical supplementation. Yes, I help them see how their lifestyle choices are affecting their health. But I do more, much, much more.

All dis-ease has energetic roots tied to a patient’s belief about herself. If she believes in her vulnerability, she will be susceptible to infectious agents. If she feels unworthy, she will attract toxic relationships and be abused by others. Each dis-ease has its own vibration, its own energy, often cloaked by the disharmonious energies of an imbalanced system. Harmonizing the hormones and balancing the biochemistry is only part of a holistic treatment plan. If the healer does not attend to the patient’s belief system, there will not be enough remedies to prescribe to relieve the patient’s suffering. Perhaps physical symptoms may diminish but the imbalance will rear its ugly head somewhere else in the system. This time of year promises challenging patients who shall present unique opportunities for me.
I anticipate a rich harvest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home