Hormones in Harmony

Living abundant joy through bio-psycho-spiritual balancing

Name:
Location: Ojai, California, United States

Welcome to Hormones in Harmony where I shall share pearls of wisdom gathered over two decades of consulting with the hormonally challenged. As a holistic nurse practitioner specializing in neuro-immune-endocrinology, I have merged my western education with eastern philosophies, but the key to being a successful healer is to embody physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. At 54, married for 32 years with two grown children, I strive to keep my Hormones in Harmony with a positive attitude, a loving environment, and faithful consumption of Genesis Gold.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sometimes it's hard to define yourself. Who you are and why you're here. The past two months, I have spent presenting my message to the world. In the form of lectures to peers, consultations with patients, and articles sent into cyberspace. Although my medical message revolves around keeping hormones in harmony as the key to optimal health, I think the title of my novel sums up my purpose best. LoveDance


Life is a dance of love. Love connects us all and our dance is the way we present ourselves to the world. How can I separate health of body, mind, and soul from the importance of fulfilling my life's purpose? How can I define myself without the foundation of my loving relationships with my soulmate, my children, my family, my friends, my patients, my animals, even the earth?

Our relationships are mirrors of our souls. Our life's work is most fulfilling when it enhances our intimate relationships. Our physical and mental health reflects our beliefs. All are connected through love. Like energy which brings matter into form, love defines our dance.

Our LoveDance.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home