Hormones in Harmony

Living abundant joy through bio-psycho-spiritual balancing

Name:
Location: Ojai, California, United States

Welcome to Hormones in Harmony where I shall share pearls of wisdom gathered over two decades of consulting with the hormonally challenged. As a holistic nurse practitioner specializing in neuro-immune-endocrinology, I have merged my western education with eastern philosophies, but the key to being a successful healer is to embody physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. At 54, married for 32 years with two grown children, I strive to keep my Hormones in Harmony with a positive attitude, a loving environment, and faithful consumption of Genesis Gold.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013


Winter is coming. Time to snuggle up with a good book. 
May I recommend for your reading pleasure the perfect book for the holiday season, filled with hope, inspiration, and healing...


Most of you know me as an intuitive healer, a hormone expert...and that I teach through story.


Well, LoveDance is the story of a young woman coming into her Sacred Feminine power through intimate relationships. It's the story of awakening to the truth of our being...as told by its heroine—Mary Magdalen.
"I finished LoveDance.  What a delicious book!  What a gift."  Lisette Shanhai RN, Oxnard CA

I meant to write a book on hormones and natural healing when I dreamt I was Mary dancing down the streets of Nazareth. In the ten years since Mary's story came through me, I awakened to my Sacred Feminine wisdom. My relationships have healed and blossomed. I am living my LoveDance.

And so many readers have shared Mary's journey through LoveDance and have healed as well.
"Thank you for such a beautiful book. Oh my G-D! Your book encompasses the best of everything I ever read. I absolutely adored it. Provocative, engaging, universal truths expressed through a fabulous character—so loveable and believable. "Thank you, Gretchen Monak, La Jolla CA 

Healing the body is often the focus of medicine, yet without
addressing soul issues, physical healing is difficult. In LoveDance, I
address relationship issues, parenting issues, letting go,
disentangling cords of attachment, the process of death and dying, the symbolism of disease--all through the eyes, voice, and heart of a
woman that history mal aligned.

Unveiling HerStory was difficult. What I saw in visions and dreams did not match what I was taught, yet much of what I wrote has been discovered since. Perhaps when one of us remembers, all begin to heal.

"What an experience. There was a beautiful transmission and  healing that happened to me in reading this book.....I met the divine  embodied feminine. I didn't read LoveDance with my mind; I read it with my  body. Thank you, Deborah." Susan Dasch MFT PhD, San Diego CA 
LoveDance makes a great gift. Order your autographed copy today and get a free LoveDance eBook. Keep one for yourself and give one to a loved one.

"My life study has been Mary Magdalene. I have followed any story known since I was about 3 years old. Even then I knew that the church was off in their statements about her. I knew she was "The Beloved" of Jesus. I have found "Love Dance" to warm my heart and feed my soul in the most loving experience of Mary I have ever danced with. I find the history and actual Jewish law to be most accurate in the story again placing a smile on my face as I read, the truth shall indeed set us free. I love this Dance and I love Deborah for having the spirit to bring it into life.” Thank you so very much. Ondinnonk,  Anae Campbell ND PhD New Mexico

I wish you a beautiful, joyous holiday and abundant New Year!
After the holidays, I will be offering Healing Circles. If you'd like to gather, I will come...



Many Blessings,

Deborah Maragopoulos MN FNP
Intuitive Integrative Health

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home