Hormones in Harmony

Living abundant joy through bio-psycho-spiritual balancing

Name:
Location: Ojai, California, United States

Welcome to Hormones in Harmony where I shall share pearls of wisdom gathered over two decades of consulting with the hormonally challenged. As a holistic nurse practitioner specializing in neuro-immune-endocrinology, I have merged my western education with eastern philosophies, but the key to being a successful healer is to embody physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. At 54, married for 32 years with two grown children, I strive to keep my Hormones in Harmony with a positive attitude, a loving environment, and faithful consumption of Genesis Gold.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Don't you just love our cosmic cycles?
Once again my perspective has shifted.

Last Grandmother's council, I shared a dream I had of a golden bear.

This great creature entered my mundane life (I was in the Home Depot shopping for jasmine). No one else noticed the huge yellowish-orange bear. I crouched down, slowed my heart and breath and waited. It lumbered over to snuffle my face before preceding to tap my third eye and my right eye over and over with its claw. Then it hunkered over me, pulling me into the protection of its form. It felt like that delicious sensation when spooning with my husband and he pulls me into his body...safe and beloved. As I relaxed into the bear's embrace, it transformed into a man...naked and hairy. I rose to face him. He was all men. The first MAN and he knew me. Then he disappeared. A girl friend of mine approached and said, "That is the aspect of the Divine Masculine that has been forgotten."

This summer for me has been infused with bear energy as I have spent much time going inward in introspection. Interestingly enough the men have come forward. Bear-like men...strong yet with a sweet core. And I am not rushing forward, yet enjoying the slow dance...what a relief from my former frenetic pace. I know not where I am going...yet I trust all will be well. And the great womb is lush with potential, sweet with honey like a golden bear.

I leave this week to bask in the hot sun on a white sand beach with my precious husband...(a belated anniversary trip!) So from the gulf of Mexico, I shall set my intentions this new moon.

May we each enjoy a flexible spine and will, open hearts with loving connections, and abundant energy to enjoy cool days and passionate nights ;)

With Love, Deborah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home